Thursday, February 26, 2009

day 100 and new look!

Bad news: It's day 100 today. Never thought I'd have to count this high. I thought we should do something special today because 100 is a big number. It's not a good number in this whole adoption journey, but it is a memorable one. I have no good ideas. So I think I may consider this next sentence my way of celebrating day 100...

Good news: I have a fancy new blog! Do you like it? I LOVE it. I mean LOVE it. I can say that b/c I didn't do it. I picked the colors and elements, but Alexis did her magic and made it look wonderful. Scroll down the sidebar to see her info. Click and read all about her and her work. She is GREAT and is only 15 years old, I might add.

5 comments:

{Happy Homes} said...

Too cute! Love it too;0). blessings,
t

Alexis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
trina said...

I love it too,Julia!! Yep day 100 is no fun. But the good news is that it can't be much longer. 2 more weeks at the most!! It's countdown time! I can't wait!

Andrea said...

LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE the new look.
Love you ,too.
Sorry the wait is dragging.
xoxo,

A

Melinda said...

Julia, I love the new blog!! It looks great!! But more importantly we are THRILLED that you are in the final stages of the adoption!! We can not wait to hold little Caleb and enjoy his presence in your home!!