Friday, August 28, 2009

still here!

A quick photo update on our life.
One lost tooth:
One very happy 4 year old who is spoiled rotten by his sisters.
This is Anna's beloved "Claire" bear and she even allows Caleb to sleep with it if he asks.
Anna has even been letting Caleb play with her digital camera.
Little does Caleb know how huge this is. Anna...joyfully sharing with a brother? Huh? Bizarre. But true.
Can you tell Caleb took this photo?!
And apparently Anna discovered "sepia" setting on her camera. Lovely, huh? Wait....is that a school book in the background (above AND below!)? I thought Kara was quietly being studious upstairs in her room.
Uh, ya. Definitely a school book here. And from the looks of things...not one studious child here. Not one.

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Hi Julia...I miss talking to you!

Tina said...

Love your blog. I think your the mom who sent me picture of Jax right? Caleb is an absolute doll. I just tear up reading your blog..it helps so much in the wait for our son. Where do ya'll live? We are in Alabama.
Thanks
Tina

Denise said...

Hi, I found your blog off of the Chengdu group. We adopted our Maggie in April of 2008. Just wanted to tell you how adorable Caleb is. I am sure that he and Maggie were playmates. She will be 4 in January. I have some orphanage pics I will go through to see if he is in any of them. Feel free to visit our blog.

You have a beautiful family~

Let it Shine said...

Your family is SO cute. Caleb is darling. My stepsister is in the (long) process of adopting a little girl from China.

Take care,
Alyshia