Monday, May 18, 2009

in the meantime...

The only China news that we have been getting is not good news. Although no one really knows what is going on with the CCAA or when we'll get our TA, the word is that China will not be sending TAs until June. Sadly, that is the good news. Some are speculating it could be September. But a few others seem to still think we could get our TA any day. Our adoption agency is telling us it could be anytime and they are hopeful we'll get it soon. Somehow, though, after 11 weeks of hearing that, I'm not too inclined to believe it anymore.

So, in the meantime, life goes on as usual here. Here are a few pictures from last week...

I'm slowly trying to get Andy used to using our new camera. Since I'm generally behind the camera, this is a rare photo of me (with my girls!)...




Nathan is LOVING his first season of baseball but Andy is most excited, I think. He has been waiting for +6 years for Nathan to play.


Kara played two soccer games on Saturday. She went from playing with the boys and covered in mud from the wet field and rain to...

all glammed up for her dance recital the next day.



And last, but not least, is Anna. She is covered in stage make-up as well for the recital. It hides most of her freckles which I think are her most adorable features.


2 comments:

Team Houston said...

I love the pictures of the kids. Good job.

Guess who got their TA today??? Check out her blog. Not sure how long she has been waiting.

http://seventhdiamond.blogspot.com/

Thinking of you.

xoxo Michele

Shirlee McCoy said...

I'm praying that things will move more quickly for you. I know this has been a very difficult wait. Your children are beautiful.