Wednesday, May 27, 2009

no TA, take 2/EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Just got the 3:00p.m. email from our agency saying that they did NOT get our TA today. They did say that their Beijing contact did confirm that our papers were processed and finalized last week. So, there is still hope that it will arrive this week. It should. Right? I don't even know anymore. I let myself get COMPLETELY worked up and hopeful and giddy about getting our TA yesterday and then today. I can not handle the emotional...

NUH UH!! Guess who just called as I was in the middle of my sentence? NUHHHH UHHHH!

We GOT IT! As soon as our agency sent the email the delivery truck pulled up.

Ok, did I say emotional roller coaster?! Uhh, ya. More later.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!

Tentative dates are June 12-June23 or June 19-June 30.

We'll know dates for sure by Friday or early next week.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

Got to make some phone calls!

7 comments:

Shirlee McCoy said...

What a wonderful, wonderful surprise. I think we enjoy the high more when we've been way done!

Shirlee McCoy said...

Ooops. Meant to say way down!

Jolene Powell said...

Praise God! Congratulations!

Jess Danielson said...

Congrats!!! You will be there in a couple of weeks!!
Jess

Team Houston said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the DATE!!!

Can I send you a photo album to take from Sophie Wei?

xoxo M

Team Houston said...

ME AGAIN!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to follow your journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo

Bob and Tricia said...

Congratulations! We are praying for you and cannot wait to follow your journey!!!