Monday, May 25, 2009

past my due date

I did not expect to feel pregnant. But I am feeling 15 months pregnant.

I am way, way, WAY past my due date. But labor pains are slowly being felt. I think.

The word in the Chinese adoption world is that Travel Approvals were sent last week. There is a good, almost unbelievably good, possibility that we will get our TA tomorrow. Eeek? Did I just say that?

It has made this holiday weekend seem like the longest weekend ever. I am super hopeful that we'll have news tomorrow. It would be a perfect day for it. It's my birthday tomorrow.

I never have birthday wishes. But I will tomorrow. Do they still come true?

1 comment:

Jolene Powell said...

I went back to see part of your timeline, and wow! We have a lot in common. Neither of us have wasted a single day, yet it is taking forever! We also started in Marc 08! Our dossier took 10 months from start to LID. I totally get it, and I'm sure it's worse having a picture of your son in your mind from the beginning. Is his palate repaired? Our son only has cleft lip repaired, palate unrepaired. We cannot get updated pictures. It makes it hard to imagine since his pictures a year old now. Hang in there, I think good news is on the horizon for both of us (I'm waiting for LOA, day 120-something, I don't even know anymore!) Psalm 27:14. Although we don't understand it, it's His time, not ours (tough pill to swallow, i know!)