Monday, June 1, 2009

one last "waiting" post

Oh how I hate to have to even write this word..."waiting". But we still are. We didn't get our CA (consulate appointment) today. This may sound familiar to you (it sure does to us!): our agency is hoping it will arrive tomorrow. We hope so too!

For those of you who have no idea what the difference is between a TA, CA, LOA/C, PA, I800, CCAC, CIS, or NBC (no, not the tv channel!)...let me just say that the CA is the very last thing we need in order to buy our plane tickets. The TA (travel approval) granted us permission to travel and the CA (consulate appointment) dictates when we can travel.

Each time we get any kind of approval granted to us I have tried to get Andy and the kids to go out for Chinese food to celebrate . Funny thing is that no one really loves Chinese food and they all refuse to go. But not this time. I am determined to drag the family to a local Chinese restaurant when we get our final China approval. I may be the only one eating, but we're going. I'll make them smile and post a picture or two for you all. Yes, a lovely family moment in the making. I can hear the protests and sighs already. But, you know what, mama wants to celebrate and celebrate we will!

No comments: