Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photos

Again, don't have much time b/c we've been Skyping and Caleb is ready to get out of this hotel room. He keeps handing me my purse b/c he knows that means we'll go out somewhere!
Here are several photos of the last few days...
The orphanage on Monday
and one of my favorites...welcome to your new world, caleb
later that evening
tuesday lunch out, nap, and walking around downtown chengdu
this next one is for the kids...that is a duck head toward the back
I really will try to add more details this afternoon during Caleb's nap time. Yesterday it ended up being my nap time too.

5 comments:

Jolene Powell said...

I am in tears. Caleb looks so happy, and so do you! Thank you for sharing your pictures. They are wonderful. I hope you are all doing well.

trina said...

I love the pictures!! They tell much of the story. Caleb, you are sooo handsome, little man.

Team Houston said...

Love all of the photos!!

Does he suck his thumb? Sophie Wei sucks her pointy and middle fingers.

I love the shades.

Good for you taking a nap!
Thinking of you.

xoxo Michele

Sherry at the Zoo said...

You guys all look so happy! The orphanage looks much different than I expected. Very bright and cheery in the pictures. But you are so right....the best picture is the one where he is walking out the door with his daddy and to his new life.

He looks so happy and sweet-natured in all the pictures!

I bet you'll really be happy when you are finally boarding the plane home.

Gretta said...

Wow....I'm so excited to see these photos! Caleb looks like he's always belonged with you two. I so look forward to hearing more about your journey! How amazing! Love you both....Hugs! :)