Sunday, June 28, 2009

home at last!

We survived the plane ride home. This was one of the happier moments. Not many more after that. Caleb was either sleeping, eating, or throwing a massive fit about sitting in his seat. But we all survived. Enough about that. Thank goodness!


We got home about 10:30 or 11pm Wed night and after trying out his bed, Caleb decided he'd rather sleep with Anna in her bed. Lucky for him, she let him.

Our first dinner together at home...spilled water and all!



The kids are all wearing "big brother/big sister" tees we bought in China. Caleb's hat says "little brother" in Chinese and his shirt says "Made in China"...I found it too cute!
First time swimming. He wasn't too fond of it at first, but LOVED it after a while.
He loved the swimming goggles so much that he wore them for most of the day...


I'll write more later but as of now, my head is foggy and not right from jet lag. I can't sleep at night and can't stay awake during the day. Hopefully Andy and I will be back to normal in a few days. The kids are all doing great.

6 comments:

Jolene Powell said...

It looks like things are going well! I am so happy for you. Thanks for updating your blog--I know it had to be hard. I hope you'll post follow ups in weeks to come. You waited so long!

Stacey said...

Beautiful family!

Charmaine said...

Oh it's so good to hear from you guys! We've all been checking your blog multiple times a day. I will pray that you feel like yourself very, very soon. I love the picture of all the kids together.

Angie said...

We've been waiting to hear from you on your blog since you got back!! What an amazing blessing. So many wonderful times ahead for all of you. Can't wait to meet the newest member of your family.
Ang

Andrea said...

YOu guys look right at home!
Big ole' happy family!
Love the smile and the PEACE sign.

xoxo,
A

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Home sweet home! Caleb looks so happy in all of the pictures. Looks like he's adjusting well!